Christopher Michalski represents management in a broad range of employment law matters, including litigation arising under both federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, and wage and hour compliance.
He appears in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, and the Pittsburgh Commission on Human Relations and handles matters involving :
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Discrimination and harassment litigation
He also advises employers on labor management issues relating to collective bargaining and contract administration. Prior to beginning his law career, he was a human resources manager in the manufacturing and health care industries in both union and non-union environments.
His experience in that role ranged from local on-site management to regional management of several facilities. In law school, Christopher was research editor for the Duquesne Law Review. He was also a summer intern for the Honorable Judge Dan R. Pellegrini for the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2004
- B.S., King’s College, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Pittsburgh Human Resources Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Counsel Member, Employment and Labor Section, Allegheny County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$