Christopher Mortweet is an associate in our Silicon Valley office representing life science companies on a range of transaction matters, including commercial agreements, licensing, strategic collaborations, capital market offerings, and general corporate matters.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.S., 2011
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Represented an emerging biotechnology company in connection with a variety of commercial agreements including sponsored research, material transfer, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Represented a biotechnology company in their IPO with regard to their intellectual property related public disclosures.
- Represented banking institutions in their underwriting of life science company public offerings with regard to intellectual property disclosures and diligence.
- Represented a midsize biotechnology company on a strategic collaboration with a large pharmaceutical company for the development of immuno-oncology therapies.
Rate : $$$