Christopher Myers assists emerging and public companies alike on a widerange of corporate transactions. Christopher regularly advises clients on matters related to venture capital financings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and securities law disclosure and compliance.
He also assists investment advisers in the formation and operation of private investment funds, including hedge funds, private funds, venture capital funds, and fund of funds.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Christopher was an associate in the Business and Finance Group at Ballard Spahr LLP where he practiced in the areas of securities, investment management, and mergers & acquisitions. Prior to that, he spent two years as a securities regulator with both the California and Nevada Securities Divisions.
- Emerging Growth and Venture Capital Experience
- Private equity investments
- Hedge fund formation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital fund formation
- Fund of funds formation
- Securities and Capital Markets Experience:
- 1934 Securities Exchange Act
- 1933 Securities Act
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, LL.M., 2012
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions : California, Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of California, Member
- Nevada Investment Management Professionals, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Business Law Section, Member
Rate : $$$