Mr. Christopher J. Palmese is an associate in the Real Estate department in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s New York office. Mr. Palmese focuses his practice on the representation of purchasers and sellers of commercial real estate and the representation of investors, developers, lenders, tenants and landlords in all facets of their commercial real estate portfolios.
Mr. Palmese was named an Empire State Counsel Honoree by the New York State Bar Association for his 2017 pro bono contributions. While in law school, Mr. Palmese was an intern for the Honorable P. Kevin Castel, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of New York.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law (2011)
- Senior Staff Member, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- St. John’s University School of Law – Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- B.A., Muhlenberg College (2004)
- New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Animals and the Law (Vice-Chair of Resources Sub-Committee)
Rate : $$$$