Christopher M. Pardo focuses his practice on the defense of complex employment cases in federal and state courts, arbitration, and before administrative agencies.
He represents a broad range of clients in employment, contractual, and labor matters, particularly in the defense of class and collective actions; complex wage and hour issues; trade secret litigation and restrictive covenant agreements; matters involving race, sex, age, disability, and pregnancy discrimination; wrongful termination; ERISA; RICO; and various state law claims, including wage and discrimination claims under the Massachusetts General Laws.
Chris also assists employers in responding to administrative complaints and investigations before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office and various other state agencies, and defends employers in such actions.
Chris has successfully represented clients across the country, including in California, Connecticut, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Texas.
Prior to joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Chris worked at other national and international law firms, served in the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination’s enforcement/investigations division, and worked as a judicial intern for Judge Angel A. Cortiñas of the Third District Court of Appeal of Florida.
He was also a certified legal intern for the Office of the Public Defender for Miami-Dade County, where he defended indigent clients in felony criminal cases.
- JD, St. Thomas University School of Law, 2007
- BA, Boston College, 2004
- New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Co-chair, Labor and Employment Committee, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Human Resource Council and Government Affairs Committee, Massachusetts Food Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Steering Committee, Boston Bar Association
- Former Chairman and Board Member, Boy Scouts of America Troops 16 and 127, Miami, FL
- Former Attorney ad Litem, Lawyers for Children America, Miami, FL
Rate : $$$$