Christopher Fredrich focuses his practice on complex litigation, with an emphasis in financial services litigation. Mr. Fredrich represents banks, lenders, loan servicers, investors, and other financial institutions in state and federal court proceedings, at both the trial and appellate levels.
He has significant experience litigating claims arising under the Truth in Lending Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and those based on state laws regulating debt collection, unfair business practices, loss mitigation, and loan servicing. In addition, Mr. Fredrich assists clients in responding to state and federal regulator inquiries.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2009
- B.A., University of California – San Diego, 2006
Admitted To Practice:
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California;
- U.S. District Court,
- Northern District of California;
- Southern District of California;
Rate : $$$