Christopher Rosekrans is a counsel based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. His practice focuses on structured and acquisition finance and on restructurings.
Mr. Rosekrans’ publications include “New Banking Guidance May Impact Leveraged Lending,” Law360 (August, 2013).
Mr. Rosekrans joined the firm in 2001. In 2007 and 2008 he was seconded to a Japanese trading company in Tokyo. Mr. Rosekrans received his J.D. cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2001 and a B.A. in Economics magna cum laude from St. Norbert College in 1998. Mr. Rosekrans is a member of the Bar of the State of New York.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the financing aspects of the $1.2 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Precision Medicine Group in the financing aspects of a new $275 million investment.
International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the issuance of $2.1 billion senior secured fixed and floating rate notes and $800 million senior notes.
- UCI in the $257 million sale of its Wells vehicle electronics business to NGK Spark Plug Co.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Reynolds Group in the financing aspects of its $4.5 billion acquisition of Graham Packaging.
- The Hertz Corporation in its $3.4 billion asset-based revolving credit and term loan facilities and refinancing of existing facilities, and its $700 million offerings of senior notes.
- Rank Group in the financing aspects of its $950 million acquisition of Honeywell’s automotive consumer products group.
- Rank Group in the financing aspects of its $980 million acquisition of UCI International, a North American automotive products business.
- Reynolds Group in the $3 billion senior secured and unsecured notes issuance and $2.02 billion term loan senior secured financing to finance its $6 billion acquisition of Pactiv.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of a majority investment in Cronos, including a $765 million revolving credit facility.
- Harvard Law School, 2001, J.D.
- St. Norbert College, 1998, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$