Christopher Shaun Polston is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where he focuses his practice in the area of general litigation.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2016)
- University of Georgia, BS, Psychology (2010)
Admissions : Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (2014, 2015)
- Research Assistant, Associate Professor Harlan Cohen, University of Georgia School of Law (2014-2015)
- Litigation Practice Assistant, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (2011-2013)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Christopher Shaun Polston & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Class Action, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Christopher Shaun Polston lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Christopher Shaun Polston reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Christopher Shaun Polston lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
The Orlow Firm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp