Christopher Staller’s practice involves the representation of clients in all aspects of commercial real estate matters. He has experience in the acquisition, disposition, financing, and development of commercial and residential real estate projects, including apartment projects, office and warehouse buildings, student housing, and shopping centers.
He regularly represents 3 of the top 25 developers as ranked by National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) in 2018. Mr. Staller is a graduate of the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Leadership Boca.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2003)
- University of Miami, MBA, Finance, CIS (2000)
- University of Florida, BS, Finance and Real Estate (1999)
Admissions : Florida
- Has represented numerous developers in the acquisition, financing (construction and term loan), stabilization and disposition of their multifamily developments throughout the United States
- In each of the last several years, has been involved in transactions totaling more than $1 billion dollars
- Has represented institutional and non-institutional lenders in connection with the financing of sophisticated commercial transactions
- Provided counsel to borrowers, lenders, and asset managers in workouts, restructurings, and foreclosures
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Leadership Boca, Class of 2006
Rate : $$$$