Christopher P. Sullivan has more than 40 years of experience practicing law. He focuses on the civil jury trials of complex litigation matters, such as financial and securities cases and intellectual property matters.
Through trials, motions practice, or settlements, Mr. Sullivan, who oversees the commercial litigation practice in the firm’s Boston office, has resolved more than 300 lawsuits in a wide range of substantive areas of litigation.
He is actively involved in numerous professional organizations, including various leadership roles, such as serving as the President of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Sullivan served the State of New York as a Special Assistant Attorney General, where he was as a trial attorney with the Office of the Special Prosecutor during its investigation and prosecution of official corruption within the criminal justice system of New York City.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (1975)
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. (1971)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association, President; Member, Executive Management Board; Member, Budget & Finance Committee; Co-Chair, Federal Practice Subcommittee of the Civil Litigation Section; President-Elect (2016-2017); Treasurer (2015-2016); Secretary (2014-2015); Vice President (2012-2014)
- Federal Bar Association, Vice President for the First Circuit
- Federal Bar Association, Massachusetts Chapter, Past President and Former Executive Board Member
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Life Fellow of the Foundation of the Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$