Chris Savage, CIPP/US and CIPT/US, focuses on helping telecom, cable, and internet companies navigate the heavily regulated communications industry. He negotiates complex agreements related to interconnected networks, negotiates, arbitrates, and litigates disputes for wired and wireless communications companies arising under those agreements and under state and federal communications laws, and helps shape and interpret state and federal communications regulatory rules and policies.
Chris also teaches a course on Information Privacy Law at The Columbus School of Law at The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- District of Columbia, 1982
- California, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals D.C. Circuit, 1983
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Columbia, 1982
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1980, cum laude
- A.B., Economics, Sociology, Harvard College, 1977, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$