Christopher A. Williams is Of Counsel in the Washington, D.C., office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he is a member of the firm’s antitrust and national security practices. His antitrust experience includes merger notification and clearance, civil and criminal litigation, government investigations, and business counseling.
He has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including information technology, electronics and computer hardware, semiconductors, telecommunications, healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and energy and utilities.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris was an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of an international law firm, where he practiced antitrust, international trade, export controls and economic sanctions, and foreign investment law.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2008
- B.S., Economics, Duke University, 2004
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Rate : $$$