Christopher Yook is a senior associate in the Antitrust practice of King & Spalding. He advises clients on the antitrust implications of strategic business decisions, including securing approvals for cross border mergers and acquisitions.
Chris also represents clients in government enforcement actions and complex civil litigation, including some of the largest class actions.
His recent matters include securing one of the first dismissals of a corporate defendant in the In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation.
Chris also holds leadership roles in bar associations, including serving as a Young Lawyer Representative for the ABA Section of Antitrust Law, and was recognized in the American Association of Law School’s Hurricane Katrina Honor Roll for his volunteer work in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, with honors
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Rate : $$$