Chuck Delorey focuses his practice on real estate transactions, including sales and acquisitions, land use and development, leasing, and construction. Chuck assists clients through all stages of complex real estate transactions including reviewing property condition and title; drafting contract documents such as purchase agreements, leases, easements, and construction contracts; and securing financing.
In addition to real estate, Chuck performs corporate transactional work such as corporate planning and formation; commercial contracting and negotiation; mergers and acquisitions; and venture capital and angel fundraising. Chuck also has experience assisting early-stage and emerging growth companies with preparation of formation documents, capitalization and financing strategies, and various contracts including employment, consultation, and customer/vendor agreements.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2015
- Brigham Young University, B.S. in Business Management, 2012
ADMISSIONS : Wisconsin, 2015
- Real Estate
- Assisted owner in subdivision of property and development of single-family residential lots including negotiating and drafting development agreement between client and municipality.
- Assisted multi-property landlord in leasing space to retail and office tenants.
- Assisted non-profit client in expansion of 8,000+ unit portfolio of affordable housing projects including several low-income housing tax credit financing transactions.
- Assisted buyer in acquisition of property for development of mixed-use office/retail/residential facility including negotiating for public infrastructure and TIF financing.
- Assisted purchaser/developer in acquisition of property and development of lakefront restaurant and luxury condominium project.
- Corporate Formations, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Assisted on $18 million acquisition of franchised Class 7 truck dealerships across multiple states.
- Represented partner in buyout of 50/50-owned dentistry practice.
- Represented family-owned LLC in disposition of property, entity dissolution, and distribution of assets.
- Financing and Banking
- Assisted lender on $2.4 million loan for acquisition of multiple franchised restaurant locations.
- Assisted lender on $1 million construction loan for expansion of vacation rental property.
- Assisted in structuring loan transaction with state-backed insurance reserve fund as collateral.
- Represented various startup clients in industries ranging from beekeeping to augmented reality software.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – State Bar of Wisconsin (2015)
- Member – Dane County Bar Association (2015)
Rate : $$$$