Cindy Campbell focuses her practice in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions concerning acquisitions and development. Additionally, Cindy has represented governmental entities and lenders on MMRB and LIHTC transactions including new development, rehabilitations, transfers, and loan modifications. She has also represented property owners in zoning matters, property sales and acquisitions, and lease negotiations.
While in law school, Cindy served as notes and comments editor of the Florida A&M University Law Review, and won the American Indian Law Review and the Native American Law Students Association national writing competitions, garnering publication for both articles.
- J.D., Florida A&M University College of Law, 2015, magna cum laude, The Florida University Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- B.S., University of Central Florida, Legal Studies, 2011, Certificates in Commercial & Transactional Law and Estates & Property Law
Bar Admissions : Florida
- The Florida Bar, Real Property Probate Trust Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee, Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Orlando, Membership Committee, Co-Chair
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers (CFAWL), Member
- Central Florida Real Estate Attorneys’ Council (CFREAC), Member
Rate : $$$$