Cindy Dunlap Hinkle is an experienced litigator with a practice that consists of civil, commercial, employment, oil and gas and toxic tort/asbestos litigation matters before federal and state courts and several arbitration forums.
Cindy is a member of several of the firm’s practice groups including: Trade Secret and Restrictive Covenants, Commercial Litigation, Securities and Products Liability. She has represented private and publicly traded companies in the metals, energy and natural resources, technology, retail and industrial sales, health care, real estate and financial institution industry groups.
While in law school, Cindy was enrolled in the trial advocacy program. While attending law school, she worked as a clerk for the Honorable Thomas O’Neill, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and was an active member of the Korean-American Law Students Association.
- Past Vice Chair of the Asian Attorney Committee, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association – Western Pennsylvania Liaison to Executive Committee
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2000
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1997
Rate : $$$