Cindy Jen focuses her practice on business immigration, providing strategic counseling on a wide-range of employment based immigrant and nonimmigrant visa matters. She has provided counsel on a vast array of visa strategies for professionals, managers, and executives, persons of extraordinary ability, entrepreneurs, and immigrant investors.
Cindy has extensive experience advising companies—from large, Fortune 100 corporations to start-up businesses—on developing compliant immigration programs to suit dynamic business needs.
Cindy regularly counsels investors on obtaining permanent residency through EB-5, and is a lead on the EB-5 team in the firm’s Northern California practice.
From 2012 to 2013, Cindy worked in Fragomen’s Beijing office, managing the firm’s China outbound visa practice and assisting Fragomen offices around with the world with the local embassy and consular support.
She also partnered with the firm’s worldwide investor group to provide local support for significant investor visa applications for Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States. Cindy’s practice focused in particular on EB-5 investor applicants from China.
Cindy speaks English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Created and executed global implementation plans and assisted companies with creating and implementing worldwide immigration programs focused on client service, immigration compliance and streamlined processes
- Assisted numerous senior-level professionals in the high-technology industry with obtaining extraordinary ability classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their field
- Partnered with large clients to establish, tailor and maintain their respective PERM programs to support immigrant employee populations
- Assisted applicants of Australian significant investor visas with document procurement and other local support services
- Assisted in advising individuals detained following the passage of the Special Registration Rule
- University of California, Hastings College of Law | J.D., 1999
- University of California, Berkeley | B.A., 1995
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$