Cindy S. Lu focuses her practice on general corporate finance matters with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and debt finance transactions. Cindy has represented leading financial institutions, private equity sponsors, asset managers, corporate issuers, and borrowers in connection with secured and unsecured credit facilities, private placements, partnership arrangements and joint venture transactions across a wide range of industries.
She has complementary experience conducting due diligence and advising clients on corporate governance, commercial contract and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Cindy was sole counsel for the U.S. division of a global medical device enterprise where she was responsible for managing the company’s legal, compliance and operational risks.
While in-house, Cindy also developed substantial experience managing cross border transactions in the healthcare industry. Cindy is also actively involved in public service and mentors high school students from low income families with the Minds Matter program. She is fluent in Mandarin.
- Representation of a private equity fund in the multi-million dollar acquisition of an administrative services provider to a multi-site ophthalmology practice in New York.
- Representation of a publicly traded leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions in its $9 million acquisition of a company that specializes in making warehouse loans to mortgage banks.
- Represented private equity firm in acquisition of company that delivers professional in-home nursing care to qualified beneficiaries.
- Represented Asian private equity firm in its acquisition of the U.S. operations of a Japanese electronics company.
- Represented financial services company in its $60 million acquisition of the remaining interests in a lien search company.
- Represented agent in connection with a $800 million revolving credit facility for an airline’s airport improvement project.
- Represented arranger and agent in connection with a $155 million revolving credit facility for an airport project.
- DePaul University, BS, Accountancy
- DePaul University College of Law, JD
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$$