Cipriano Beredo, a partner in the global Corporate Practice, regularly advises public companies and privately held businesses on mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance transactions, and a wide range of corporate governance and general business matters.
Cip has particular experience representing corporations and private equity firms in leading complex multijurisdictional acquisition and divestiture transactions. He has completed transactions in more than 30 countries and routinely manages teams of professionals across the globe.
A significant portion of his practice involves counseling multiple public and private companies and their boards of directors on takeovers, proxy contests, shareholder activism and corporate governance.
Cip is a member of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, the American Bar Association and is a graduate of Leadership Cleveland, Class of 2014. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio, the Achievement Centers for Children and the Cleveland Leadership Center.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of Cleveland Bridge Builders, Flagship Program Class of 2006
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio, a not-for-profit that advances diversity and advocates for understanding through education and training
- Corporate Secretary of Cleveland Development Advisors, Inc., an organization that manages private-sector investment capital to advance economic and community development in the city of Cleveland
- Indiana University – Bloomington, J.D., cum laude, associate editor, Federal Communications Law Journal, 1999
- Miami University, B.A., 1994
Rate : $$$