Claire Breaux Ventola has extensive experience in the defense of complex litigation and general casualty cases involving product liability, premises liability, construction (representing contractors, subcontractors and product manufacturers) and personal injury. She has also defended automobile cases, breach of contract cases, real estate appraisal cases and toxic tort cases involving benzene, asbestos and silica.
Currently, Claire represents a major elevator and escalator manufacturer in Pennsylvania and an automatic door manufacturer in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She also has experience representing manufacturers of HVAC systems, pesticides and chemical products, commercial appliances and respiratory protective equipment, as well as experience in defending a variety of defendants in general negligence cases.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- Northwestern State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1992)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1995
- Pennsylvania, 2008
Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association, 1995
- New Jersey Bar Association, 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2008
Rate : $$$