Clare K. Lascelles is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. Ms. Lascelles’ practice focuses on banking regulatory, transactional and compliance matters.
Ms. Lascelles joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Lascelles received a J.D. from New York University School of Law cum laude in 2015, where she was a Scholar in the Mitchell Jacobson Leadership Program in Law and Business. She was a managing editor of the NYU Journal of Law & Business and was named a Robert McKay Scholar in 2014. She received a B.A. from Duke University in 2007.
Ms. Lascelles is the co-author of “Moving the USA to T+2 settlement,” Journal of Securities Operations & Custody, Volume 9, Number 02 (March, 2017). Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Lascelles was a compliance officer at UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- American International Group in the sale of its medical stop-loss operations to Tokio Marine HCC.
- Paraline Group and ICAT in the sale of ICAT to the Schinnerer Group, a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
- The CF Corporation and The Blackstone Group in the $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- New York University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Duke University, 2007, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$