Clarence focuses his practice on patent litigation, and has substantial experience in a wide-range of technology including navigation and communications systems, signal processing, laser technology, optics, telemetry, computer hardware and software, and other electrical and mechanical engineering technology.
Before attending law school, Clarence worked as an engineer at Edwards Air Force Base and at Boeing Aerospace Corporation.
- Represented an electronics company in connection with several Inter Partes Review proceedings before the USPTO
- Represented an electronics company in a Federal Circuit appeal of a post-trial order reversing jury verdicts on equitable issues in a patent case
- Represented an electronics company in defending against patents covering proximity sensors and color detection hardware
- Represented a software company in asserting software patents arising from the electronic design automation industry
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2012
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., 2007
- Harvey Mudd College, B.S., 2007
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association, In-House Counsel Outreach Committee
Rate : $$$