W. Clark Richardson focuses on the defense of corporations in product liability and general liability litigation. He has gained experience in initial case assessment, written and deposition discovery, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, and trial preparation while defending against a variety of claims, including general negligence and premises liability.
Clark’s practice also includes insurance litigation, with a particular emphasis on cases pending throughout the courts in Missouri. He defends leading insurance companies against bad faith, extra-contractual, coverage and related claims.
Clark prioritizes efficiency and cost-effectiveness for his clients, which include companies in the automotive, trucking, construction and insurance industries.
Before law school, Clark was a four-year letter-winner on the Michigan State University tennis team and regularly pursued leadership opportunities within the team, including serving as team captain in his junior and senior seasons as well as the representative to the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee for three years.
He earned three Academic All-Big Ten designations and was named to the Intercollegiate Tennis Association All-American Academic team in 2010. Clark remains involved in the tennis community, serving on multiple committees for the Heart of America District of the United States Tennis Association.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- M.S., with honors, Michigan State University (Accounting)
- B.A., with honors, Michigan State University (Accounting)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Military Matters Program
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- United States Tennis Association, Heart of America District
- Grants Committee, Member
- Sanctions & Schedule Committee, Member
- Community Development/Membership Committee, Member
- Special Olympics, Blue Valley Blue Streaks
Rate : $$$