Claus Mory has built a distinguished career out of representing plaintiffs in what can be the most intimidating part of the legal process: the deposition. Mr. Mory has personally represented over 4,000 injured plaintiffs in depositions against the biggest defense firms in the nation.
More than just a seasoned advocate, Mr. Mory is compassionate, zealous, and empowers each client to excel in defense counsel’s first introduction to their adversary. He has taken thousands of depositions of defendants, defense experts, and percipient witnesses in a wide variety of multi-district lawsuits, class actions, pharmaceutical mass torts and professional malpractice cases.
A passion for education has been the driving force in Mr. Mory’s life, leading him to diverse courses of study. After pursuing careers in teaching and international business, he began focusing his efforts on defending plaintiffs against corporate injustice, when he joined Girardi & Keese in 1986.
Mr. Mory is fluent in German and maintains dual citizenships.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1991
- American Graduate School of International Management, Glendale, Arizona
- Oxford Center for Management Studies, Oxford, England, M.B.A. – 1984
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, B.A. – 1979
- California, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Public Justice Foundation
- American Association of Justice
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$