Clayton C. Miller joined SKO in 2017 in the firm’s merger with Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn. He is a member of the Appellate, Trusts & Estates and Utilities & Energy practices.
Previously Clay served as an attorney advisor in the Office of Public Utility Regulation at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and chief administrative law judge at the Indiana Utility Regulation Commission.
He also served as a law clerk to Indiana Supreme Court Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard. In private practice since 2000, Clay’s extensive experience in administrative and procedural law benefits clients navigating complex regulatory issues.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law 1993, J.D.
- Harvard University 1987, A.B.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States Supreme Court
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member; Appellate Practice Section Executive Committee, vice-chair
- Indiana Bar Foundation, life fellow
- Indianapolis Museum of Art Contemporary Art Society, president
- Friends of the Indiana State Archives, board member
- Madam Walker Theatre Center, board member
- Chatham Arch Neighborhood Foundation, president
- Dance Kaleidoscope, Inc., advisory council
- Roberts Park United Methodist Church, member
Rate : $$$$