Cleve J. Glenn is a partner in the Houston and Dallas offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate, Energy & Environment and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices. Mr. Glenn is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Texas.
Mr. Glenn focuses his corporate practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and commercial finance. He also represents clients in connection with general corporate and partnership formation matters, shareholder and governance issues, as well as contract drafting and negotiations.
Mr. Glenn represents entrepreneurs, companies and private investors across a broad range of industries including energy, technology, healthcare, entertainment, supply chain management, financial services and transportation.
In his energy practice, Mr. Glenn represents energy service companies, independent oil and gas companies, working interest owners, and U.S. subsidiaries of foreign energy companies. Mr. Glenn handles a variety of transactional matters for his energy clients, including but not limited to drafting and negotiating: master service agreements, gas purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements and license agreements.
Having previously served as General Counsel and CFO of a private oilfield services company, Mr. Glenn brings a unique blend of business, legal and financial experience to each energy transaction.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2007
- Lamar University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, 2000
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
Representative Matters :
- Represent oil and gas producer, oilfield service provider and engineering construction contractor with ongoing commercial transactions and related commercial contract matters.
- Serve as outside general counsel to private wellness clinic that provides various services to its clients including anti-aging strategies, nutrition consultations and clinical testing.
- Represented a private safety and inspection services company in a $17,900,000 sale of equity to a private subsidiary of a public U.K. equity fund.
- Represented a Texas pain management center with the implementation of its Corporate Compliance Program.
- Represented a national lender as a secured creditor in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding and obtained bankruptcy court approval for the sale of the client’s collateral.
- Represented an engineering services company in the successful enforcement of a worldwide non-competition and non-solicitation agreement against the company’s former VP of Operations.
Rate : $$$