For 46 years, Clifford A. Schulman has been practicing in the areas of environmental law, zoning, growth management, subdivision law and land development. His practice area is primarily land use law including zoning, environmental law and comprehensive planning issues.
In these regards, he has represented or presently represents the developers of Biscayne Landing, a 6,000 unit, mixed use development being built on a historic Superfund landfill site in the City of North Miami; The Related Group of Florida; Michael Swerdlow companies; Williams Island, Acqualina, Fisher Island and numerous other hi-rise developments in Miami-Dade County.
Cliff has vast experience in the field of Environmental Law and has served as Chairman of the Florida Bar’s Committee on Land Use and Environmental Law.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, 1972
- University of Florida, BS, Journalism, 1969
- Eleventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Miami-Dade Urban Debate League
- Adjunct Professor, University of Miami Law School, Master Program
- Former Member, Executive Council and Chairman, Environmental and Land Use Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Chairman of the Board, Executive Committee, Aventura Marketing Council
- Recipient, 2004 Anti-Defamation League’s “Torch of Freedom” award
- Founder, Mt. Sinai Hospital
Rate : $$$