At the Law Offices of Clifford M. Cohen, we focus our practice on estate planning, elder law, business planning and planning for those with special needs. We help individuals, families and small business owners in Washington, DC, and all of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Clifford Cohen is a graduate of Boston University, where he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in 1975. Prior to attending law school, he worked in the real estate industry in Boston, Massachusetts.
In 1981 he received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami Law School. He has been admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Massachusetts and Illinois. He is also a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the District of Columbia and Montgomery County Bar Associations.
Cliff Cohen has been a speaker before various professional groups on topics such as estate planning basics, advanced estate planning using life insurance, business succession planning, and matters related to seniors and their long-term care. He is actively involved in the local community and has supported several organizations.
Professional Qualifications, Community Leadership Activities And Pro Bono Work:
- White Flint Downtown Advisory Committee of Montgomery County (2013-Present)
- Montgomery County Democratic Club (2010-Present)
- Bethesda Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce (2008-Present)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (2010-Present)
- DC, Maryland and Florida Bar Associations (1981-Present)
- Board of Directors Bethesda Fire Department (2008-2011)
- Board of Directors Financial Planning Association (2010-2011)
- Board of Directors ArtStream (2009-2010)
- Board of Directors Hearts and Homes for Youth (2007-2008)
- Finance Committee Imagination Stage
Rate : $$$$