Cody W. Short is a member of Baker Donelson’s Advocacy team and assists clients with litigation matters. As a member of Baker Donelson’s Advocacy team, Mr. Short practices in the areas of commercial litigation and government enforcement and investigations.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Mr. Short clerked for the Honorable M. Kemmerly Thomas of the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Florida State University, B.S., 2013
- Florida, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – The Florida Bar
- Member – Florida Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Member – First District Appellate American Inn of Court
- Fellow – James Madison Institute Leaders Fellowship Program
Rate : $$$$