Cole B. Ramey focuses his practice on commercial and complex business litigation. He represents a wide variety of clients in federal and state court litigation matters, and counsels such clients in all aspects of formal and informal dispute resolution, contract negotiation, and general business issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ramey was a partner at Crouch & Ramey, a litigation law firm based in Dallas, Texas, where his practice included complex commercial business litigation, trust litigation, antitrust law, real estate litigation, appellate litigation, D&O litigation, class action litigation, trade secret litigation, securities litigation, and general business and corporate law.
Mr. Ramey has given numerous speeches and training classes on various aspects of antitrust laws and competitive issues, and has also testified before the Texas State Senate and House of Representatives and other legislative commissions on various business and consumer issues.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D. (1990) with honors, Order of the Coif
- University of Texas, B.B.A., Accounting (1987)
- Texas (1990)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$