Colin Bowes-Carlson is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Chicago, where he represents public and private companies in a broad range of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and securities-related matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Bowes-Carlson was a corporate associate at a New York-based firm, where he represented corporate issuers in going-public transactions and regularly advised on SEC reporting obligations.
Mr. Bowes-Carlson is a graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he served as editor-in-chief of the Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender. Mr. Bowes-Carlson advises on various corporate, securities, and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, and corporate governance matters.
He has represented corporate issuers in alternative public offerings of equity securities, private placements of debt securities, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, and other strategic transactions. Additionally, Mr. Bowes Carlson regularly counsels clients on SEC disclosure obligations and corporate governance matters.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D. Corporate Law cum laude) (2013)
- Northwestern University (Bachelor of Arts) (2010)
- Illinois~United States (2015)
- New York~United States (2014)
- New Jersey~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- New York City Bar Association – Member
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago – Member
Rate : $$$