Colin Campbell began his career working as an attorney for insurance companies. After several years, he decided that he was more at home on the other side of the courtroom, where he could help regular people as opposed to trying to save insurance companies money.
Since that time, he has been able to utilize the knowledge and experience he gained on the defense side to help his clients achieve justice. Colin has tried many personal injury cases in the various counties of Western and Central New York and has an established reputation as a successful and effective trial lawyer.
In the past twenty years, Colin has recovered many millions of dollars for hundreds of clients in nine different counties in New York. Many of those cases were referred to him by other attorneys and by former clients.
Colin was a Town Justice for eight years. He has coached youth soccer and basketball in his community and was President and a charter board member of the local Boys and Girls Club He was also elected to and served on the School Board.
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York, J.D. – 1991
- State University of New York, Buffalo, New York, B.A. – 1987
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1992
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Rate : $$$