Colin McGee is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group of Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office. Mr. McGee advises clients on transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, global corporate reorganizations, and general corporate matters.
Mr. McGee previously practiced in Houston and also lived in Asia for three years, including a year as a lecturer at Peking University School of Transnational Law and a summer as a clerk at a leading Tokyo law firm.
Mr. McGee mainly advises on domestic and cross-border M&A, corporate restructurings and securities. He also has substantial experience in private equity and energy-related transactional matters.
- New York University School of Law (J.D. LL.M. in Taxation)
- Columbia University School of International & Public Affairs (Master of International Affairs in International Economic Policy)
- George Washington University (B.A.)
- Texas~United States (2013)
- New York~United States (2011)
- Illinois~United States (2011)
Rate : $$$