Colleen Rush focuses her practice on general corporate matters including entity formation, financing, and mergers and acquisitions. She has experience drafting and negotiating a wide array of documents from formation to exit for clients in various industries.
Colleen earned her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law and her B.S. in business administration, summa cum laude, from Fordham University.
- Represented Sirius America Insurance Company in its acquisition of 100 percent of the capital stock of WRM American Indemnity Holding Company, LLC from its parent, WRM Indemnity Holding Company, LLC.
- Represented the owner of a managing general underwriter in its acquisition of a managing general agency in the property and casualty insurance space.
- Represented the borrower in a senior-secured financing to refinance an existing senior loan and to acquire growth capital.
- Represented the seller in the sale of his business, the consideration for which was cash and the receipt of equity in the buyer’s parent company.
- Represented Sony Electronics Inc. in connection with the corporate, tax, and certain benefits aspects of its acquisition of Crispin Corporation, which develops master control automation and asset management solution for broadcasters, cable operators, and other television and media operations.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Fordham University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$