Colleen B. Traflet is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private funds, including buyout, debt, distressed, fund of funds and real estate funds. Ms. Traflet’s recent experience includes acting for clients such as Adams Street, Brookfield Asset Management, Burford Capital, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, HarbourVest, Newport Global Advisors, Oaktree Capital and Prudential Capital Group.
Ms. Traflet joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. Traflet received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2014, where she was a recipient of the Parker School Certificate for Achievement in Foreign and Comparative Law. Ms. Traflet received a Master 2 in Economic Law from l’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) in 2014. She received a B.A. magna cum laude from Georgetown University in 2011.
Ms. Traflet is fluent in French.
- Burford Capital in the formation of Burford Opportunity Fund, a $300 million global litigation claims fund, together with a $1 billion separate account alongside the fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Oaktree Capital Management in the formation of Oaktree Real Estate Opportunities Fund VII, a $2.9 billion global real estate fund.
- Prudential Capital Group in the formation of:
- Prudential Capital Energy Partners, a $343 million U.S. power/energy fund.
- Prudential Capital Partners V, a $1.8 billion U.S. mezzanine fund.
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings in its $848 million secondary offering of common stock.
- Spirit Airlines in its $576.6 million offering of EETCs secured by 15 Airbus aircraft, which was Spirit Airlines’ inaugural EETC offering.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- l’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2014, Master
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$