C. Collette Corser focuses her practice on patent litigation and client counseling in various technical areas, with an emphasis on the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Collette is involved in all aspects of patent litigation, having gained experience serving as a judicial law clerk at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Collette’s work includes pre-litigation analysis, fact and expert discovery, claim construction, motions practice, and handling day-to-day litigation activities. She has experience with Section 337 investigations before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), as well as post-grant proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
In addition to her litigation practice, Collette counsels clients on patent portfolio management and assists with the prosecution of chemical patents.
- University of North Carolina School of Law J.D., with honors, 2016
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill B.A., Chemistry, 2013
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill B.A., Spanish, 2013
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Virginia, Hon. John F. Anderson
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
Professional Activities :
- North Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$