Collette Gordon is a Houston-based lawyer sought by the region’s energy industry for sophisticated transactions, complex regulations and difficult disputes involving the Outer Continental Shelf and onshore in Texas and Louisiana.
She has earned a well-regarded reputation with E&P and midstream companies for oil and gas acquisitions and divestitures, energy-related contract drafting, onshore and offshore title examination, leasing, right of way and pipeline issues.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006;
- University of Virginia, B.A., 2003
- Texas, 2013
- Louisiana, 2006
- Professional Landmen’s Association of New Orleans – Member, Board of Directors, 2010 – 2012; Education Committee, 2008 – 2012
- Member, American Association of Professional Landmen
- Member, The Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Member, New Orleans (Young Lawyers Section), Louisiana, Houston, Texas and American Bar Associations
- Member, Houston Bar Association Special Olympics Committee
- Member, The Arbor School (Houston) Growing Futures Campaign
- Volunteer, Grace Fellowship United Methodist Church’s Bridge Special Needs Program
Rate : $$$