Collins Kilgore represents clients in a variety of complex business litigation matters in the healthcare and consumer goods industries involving contract disputes, business torts, consumer class actions, and false claims litigation. Collins also has experience litigating large, multi-party ERISA claims, conducting internal investigations, and advising clients on regulatory compliance.
- Defended large retirement and welfare benefit plans against class-action and nationwide claims of alleged fiduciary breaches and other ERISA violations.
- Represented a national insurer in qui tam action asserting False Claims Act violations related to Medicare Advantage regulations.
- Defended a national health insurer in litigation over payment disputes and alleged unfair competition.
- Represented leading grocery retailer in business disputes involving breach of contract and interference with contract claims.
- Defended food and beverage manufacturers in putative class actions alleging violations of FDA food labeling regulations and consumer protection statutes.
- US District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- Vanderbilt University, J.D.
- Hendrix College, B.A., Philosophy
Rate : $$$