Colony Canady is an associate in Alston & Bird’s Real Estate Finance & Investment Group. Colony focuses her practice on the financing, acquisition, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate.
Colony received her J.D. in 2012 from Emory University School of Law, where she also received her certification in Transactional Law & Skills as part of Emory University’s Center for Transactional Law and Practice program.
- Emory University (J.D., 2012)
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2008)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section
- Lifecycle Building Center Inc., advisory board
Rate : $$$