With extensive experience in the health care industry, Connelia Savage advises clients on global commercial contracting, outsourcing and technology issues. Connelia has led large-scale commercial contracting projects and advises clients on legal compliance management and a wide range of contract matters.
She prepares and negotiates outsourcing, supplier, service, licensing and other technology contracts and agreements. Connelia has considerable experience in litigation, IP, government relations and strategic leadership matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Connelia worked in-house as senior associate counsel for a Fortune 500 health care logistics company where she was in charge of leading customer negotiations.
She was also responsible for developing negotiation and pricing strategies for the company’s global health care and supply chain products and services.
All of this experience enables her to deliver business-oriented and cost-effective solutions to clients.
- Negotiated technology and licensing agreements.
- Managed all aspects of commercial contracting including drafting and negotiation, information technology, outsourcing, licensing and technology agreements.
- Assisted with the preparation and documentation of outsourcing transactions involving multiple jurisdictions and processes, including information technology outsourcing.
- JD, University of Richmond School of Law, cum laude, 2000
- BS, Biology, University of Rochester, 1995
- Former Co-chair, Advocacy Council, Health Industry Distributors Association, 2006-2011
- Former Executive Committee, Corporate Counsel Section, Richmond Bar Association, 2006-2011
Rate : $$$