Connell Hess’s litigation experience includes drafting substantive pleadings and discovery, taking depositions, managing large scale discovery projects, and responding to third-party subpoenas.
As a volunteer in the City of Houston’s Volunteer Prosecutor Program, Connell first chaired over ten jury trials to verdict.
Before joining the firm, Connell studied at the University of Texas School of Law where he was the submissions editor for The Review of Litigation. During law school, Connell worked as a judicial intern to the Honorable George C. Hanks of the Southern District of Texas and was a law clerk in the Antitrust Division for the Attorney General of Texas.
Before law school, Connell graduated from Brigham Young University in finance and participated as a member of the football team for four years.
- JD, The University of Texas School of Law, Submissions Editor, The Review of Litigation, 2016
- BA, Brigham Young University, 2012
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$