Connor Egan joined Stoll Keenon Ogden upon graduation from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2015. His practice focuses on complex business litigation, and he handles a broad scale of matters.
Business Litigation: Connor represents small and large businesses, boards, shareholders, government organizations, product manufacturers, and trustees.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2015, J.D., magna cum laude
- Centre College 2010, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Japan/America Society of Kentucky (JASK)
- Fayette County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$