Conor H. Kelly represents and counsels employers in all areas of employment law. Prior to joining Littler, Conor assisted in representing clients in front of the Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges, Benefits Review Board, and Texas Department of Insurance while employed at a mid-sized Houston firm.
Conor, who comes from a background of appellate and administrative law, interned for Justice Jane Bland, Texas First Court of Appeals, and for Justice Greg G. Guidry, Louisiana Supreme Court.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2015
- B.A., University of Texas, Austin, 2011
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$