Conor McDonald is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. His practice is focused on the defense of civil litigation matters in both state and federal courts throughout New York.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McDonald worked at a civil litigation defense firm with a focus on professional liability defense and complex torts.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- Iona College, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2006
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$