Conrad C. Baldwin focuses his practice on expert witness development in complex or highly technical litigation. He has extensive experience in a wide variety of products liability, aviation, construction and complex commercial cases linking his engineering and technical background with developed litigation skills.
Conrad’s experience includes cases involving pharmaceuticals, drugs, medical devices, aircraft, engines, helicopters, automobiles, poultry processing equipment, farm implements and equipment, propane gas valves and fittings, and tobacco products. Since 1995, he has served as a state certified mediator, qualified to mediate all manners of civil cases in the state courts of North Carolina.
Conrad has received a rating from Martindale-Hubbell that indicates he has reached the height of professional excellence and has been recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- J.D., University of Wyoming College of Law, 1978
- B.S., United States Air Force Academy, 1973
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- North Carolina State Bar
- The Missouri Bar
- Wyoming State Bar
Rate : $$$$