Constance P. Haywood focuses her practice on representing developers of master planned communities, including residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use developments, golf course communities and destination resorts throughout the United States.
Connie’s experience includes:
- Providing advice and consultation regarding community governance structures and amenity plans
- Drafting governance documents
- Assisting clients with federal and state land sales regulatory compliance and secondary mortgage market approvals
- Due diligence review of issues relating to distressed real estate assets
- Preparing builder program documentation
- Providing ongoing advice and assistance to the boards of directors and managers of nonprofit community associations on a variety of legal and operational matters
Connie is an active member of Community Associations Institute (CAI) and has served on CAI’s national Attorneys Committee. She has also served as speaker for several local and national CAI seminars and conferences.
View on one page
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law 1987
- B.A., English and Psychology, Agnes Scott College 1984
Rate : $$$$