Corbin R. Kennelly represents lenders and borrowers in connection with various commercial banking and finance transactions. Such transactions include syndicated, secured, cash flow, and asset-based credit facilities, acquisition and working capital financing, real estate lending, workouts, and restructurings.
Corbin’s clients include national and international banking institutions, institutional investors, and other finance companies, and he often works across from top-tier private equity sponsors.
In 2016, Corbin was named an Attorney of the Year by Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta in recognition of his representation of nonprofit organizations in a range of transactional matters.
- The University of Georgia (J.D. cum laude 2013; B.B.A. and B.A. magna cum laude with honors 2010)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Leading financial services company provides $111 million secured credit facility in private equity-backed acquisition of telecommunications company
- Leading financial services company amends and restates $225 million senior secured credit facility for electrical wholesale business
- Leading financial services company provides $270 million secured credit facility in private equity-backed acquisition of fiber optic cable company
- Investment banking and securities firm provides $255 million revolving credit facility and term loans supporting midstream oil and gas company in Colorado
- Leading financial services company provides $150 million incremental senior secured credit facility to telecommunications company.
Rate : $$$$