Corey A. Lederman is an attorney in the New York office of Robins Kaplan LLP. A member of the firm’s Mass Tort Practice Group, Corey focuses his practice on representing individuals who have been harmed by defective pharmaceutical and medical device products.
During law school, Corey interned at the Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Judicial Department; the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York; and the Jersey City Law Department. Prior to joining the firm, Corey clerked for the Honorable Linda Grasso Jones in New Jersey Superior Court.
- City University of New York School of Law, J.D. (2016)
- Montclair State University, B.A. in Psychology (2008)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association; Labor & Employment Law Committee (2015-2016)
Rate : $$$$