Corey R. Weber is a litigator in bankruptcy, business and commercial litigation and represents bankruptcy trustees, receivers, creditors, assignees for the benefit of creditors, and municipalities in bankruptcy proceedings, and in federal and state court litigation.
He frequently litigates fraudulent transfer (voidable transfer) actions, including in Ponzi scheme cases, and litigates breach of fiduciary duty and malpractice claims.
Corey received his law degree from the University of Southern California Law School, his Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Notre Dame and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Irvine.
During law school, Corey served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Alex Kozinski (Ret.), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and worked for IBM’s international financial consolidation group within IBM’s personal computer division while earning his MBA from the University of Notre Dame.
His background and education in business, having also received a MBA, provides a unique perspective in litigating complex adversary proceedings in bankruptcy cases, and in federal and state court business and commercial litigation.
- University of Notre Dame (M.B.A., Finance and Marketing, 2001)
- University of Southern California, School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A., 1995)
Admission & Membership:
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Courts for the Central, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Alex Kozinski, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- State Bar of California, Business Law Section
Rate : $$$$