Corinne Bertsche is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. Ms. Bertsche has over 23 years experience as a civil litigator. She focuses her primary practice in the areas of professional liability and legal malpractice defense, and is a Certified Specialist in Legal Malpractice with the California Bar Legal Specialization Board.
Ms. Bertsche also handles appeals and writs, and has experience handling business and commercial litigation. Ms. Bertsche’s professional liability practice includes the defense of professionals, including attorneys in legal malpractice and malicious prosecution claims resulting from representation of clients in a variety of underlying cases including dissolution, transactional matters, trusts, estate and probate matters, personal injury, employment law, medical malpractice and other areas.
Ms. Bertsche also has experience defending financial advisors, accountants, appraisers, real estate agents, brokers, and insurance agents. She has successfully prevailed and obtained judgment in favor of numerous professional liability clients, resulting from various motions including demurrers sustained without leave to amend, anti-SLAPP motions, motions for summary judgment, and on appeal.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1994
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1991
- Institute on International and Comparative Law, Paris, France, 1992
- State Bar Admissions, California
- State Supreme Courts, California Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, California Courts of Appeal
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$$